Thursday, January 23, 2014

About




Welcome to Techroid- Technology on your time !! I am Pranav Chheda, the owner of this blog truly welcoming you to be a part of this blog. I am eighteen years old, completing my IB course in Oberoi International School and I reside in Mumbai, India. I love researching on unique gadgets across all industrial sectors and reviewing the future technological advancements. This is basically what my passion is and everyday I do take out time to spend effectively on such stuff.


Originally I used to share such news with my friends, colleagues and family members but then I thought of spreading the word all across the globe. I thought that people should be aware of the latest technology around them and benefit out it and this was the platform I chose to deliver the stuff. I for one know that consistency and staying on track is the key to success for the content you share. I know that if you're writing about a topic that you know and love then it's much easier to stay on track and that's what I will focus towards - providing quality stuff to my viewers. So basically you will find wide variety of unique gadgets used in all sectors all under One Roof!! If you have any suggestions or feedback that would help me improvise the Blog you are always welcomed. You may either fill out the Feedback form or email me personally on my id- agent007@nycmail.com 


I would like to thank my mother and father, without whom this would not be possible- they were the first one to encourage me to do this. So if you like the blog and would like to receive doze of unique gadgets delivered to you everyday you may subscribe to the daily email service, and please do share the blog to people around you so that the initiative that I started, you could also be a part of. So please share this blog to as many people as you can, as the more people viewing my blog the more I would get encouraged to post exciting stuff for you’ll , and once again thank you for all the support you'll have given. Below is the first advertisement video please do watch it.

Our Advertisement Video :




No comments: